Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Fix Is In


Hasn't, originally uploaded by biroschik2000.

This is the kind of thing that would only happened to me. I'm hanging around Target waiting for the kids to finish checking out all the toys when I notice that somebody was really, really bored and had posed all of the animal toys in various scenes of carnage. I don't think anybody was keeping score, but the predators had a huge lead over the prey in the assorted matches.

Far be it from me to let the goofy teenagers who undoubtedly posed all the animals traumatize all of the little kids who were going to come strolling along and witness this circle of life apocalypse. I start putting all the animals back on their respective shelves., but I can't resists snapping a camera phone pic of the classic battle of alligator versus cow. I grew up in the Midwest - this sort of thing happens all the time.

And, of course, that's when two store employees come cruising around the corner and bust me taking the picture.

No comments: